Properties within 25 miles of Brinsop Court Estate
Much Dewchurch - Herefordshire
Clows Top, near Kidderminster - Worcestershire
Details of Brinsop Court Estate
Brinsop Court Estate in Brinsop, Midlands sleeps 22 people. Brinsop Court Estate is Herefordshire exclusive-use medieval moated manor house, nestling within its own 800 acres. The accommodation is very flexible, sleeping up to 22 across 15 double bedrooms and 3 singles. The estate boasts an enclosed private courtyard, hot tub
s & more.
Holidays at Brinsop Court offer exclusive and high levels of recreation, relaxation and Romance.
Make Brinsop your own home for the duration of your stay, make the most of the 800 acre playground around you. Bring your dogs, your ponies, your grannies, your children, your chums... bring everyone and have the best holiday at Brinsop.
Your stay at Brinsop is all about comfort, stay in one of our 18 comfortable and contemporary country bedrooms, lounge around in our delightful sitting rooms and enjoy relaxed lunches in our elegant dining room or a triumphant feast in our impressive banqueting hall. Function rooms include The Paneled Library, which comes complete with a full library of books, has a fireplace, and fantastic vistas.
The Games Room is easily converted into a dancing area and hire of our removal dance floor is available should you require this, with power supply in easy reach for any entertainment. The Games Room ordinarily has underfloor heating, huge beanbags, pool table, games console and small cinema screen. The Banqueting Hall is perfect for special occasion meals and for wedding receptions.Interior
- Heating / Open Fires- Wood burner in the oak parlour and central heating throughout. Logs and kindling provided, with supersize logs for the Banqueting Hall.
- Kitchen - large family country kitchens, each with Aga, electric hob, oven, dishwasher, microwaves and washing machines.
- Dining Room - Up to 26 can eat in the beautiful Queen Ann Room. The - Banqueting Hall is also available for grand meals.
- Sitting Room with open fires or wood burning stoves, as well as a large games room and lots of quiet areas for reading or snoozing.
- Games Room with underfloor heating, giant screen TV/DVD, iPod docks, snooker table, table tennis table, dart board and board games and jigsaws. Lots of books everywhere too.
- Bedrooms- 15 large double rooms with super-king size beds which can be divided into singles. 2 single rooms. (Also sofa beds for further guests if required).
- Bathrooms- 10 bath/shower rooms with bath and/or a shower and underfloor heating and heated towel rails.
- Linen - 800 thread count Egyptian Cotton linen on all beds, along with plentiful luxury towels and robes in all rooms.Exterior Grounds
- A tranquil inner courtyard, on site tennis court, bicycles ready to use.
- Fishing is permitted in the moat and 800 acres to wander at will.
- The lake, Harlands Pool, will accommodate wild swimmers
- Swimming pool
- Hot Tub
- Parking: unlimited parkingAdditional details
- Disabled Facilities: Ground floor disabled access toilet, and 2 bedrooms suitable for those with difficulty getting upstairs. NB: Banqueting Hall/Library are on 1st floor.
- Children's Facilities: Children actively encouraged to seek outdoor fun. Den making, fishing in moat, bicycle riding, treasure trails, tennis court, croquet lawn, woodlands.
- TV and Music Facilities: Flat screen wall mounted TVs in all bedrooms, TV/DVD players in all sitting rooms.
- Telecom Facilities: Wi-Fi is available throughout, as are telephone landlines and boosted signal boxes for mobile phone use.
- Pets: Dogs are welcome although we ask that they are kept downstairs and not on furniture. We have stabling for ponies too
You can find more large holiday cottages (that's cottages which sleep 8 or more people) in Herefordshire. If you want to see more large cottages, have a look at large cottages in Herefordshire
National Trust properties near Brinsop Court Estate
Towns near Brinsop Court Estate
These lodges are within 30 miles of Brinsop Court Estate