Properties within 25 miles of The Malthouse
is pet friendly - this means that you are allowed
to take your dog on holiday, which is handy if you've got a pet. The holiday
cottages below are also pet friendly too.
Thompson, near Thetford - Norfolk
Little Walsingham - Norfolk
Docking, near Hunstanton - Norfolk
Great Hautbois, nr. Coltishall - Norfolk
Lessingham, Norwich, Norfolk. - Norfolk
West Raynham near Fakenham - Norfolk
Foxley, near Fakenham - Norfolk
Moulton St Mary, nr. Acle - Norfolk
Cranworth, nr. Thetford - Norfolk
Helhoughton, nr. Fakenham - Norfolk
Scottow, nr. Coltishall - Norfolk
Little London, nr. Holt - Norfolk
Hempnall, nr. Norwich - Norfolk
Details of The Malthouse
The Malthouse in Reepham, Norwich
sleeps 3 people. The Malthouse near Norwich is a beautiful 400 year old former Malthouse; looking out over wooded and tranquil countryside, The Malthouse offers modern first class facilities while preserving its character as a Grade II listed building.
Underfloor heating, top grade insulation and a wood burning stove (from Autumn 2016) ensure comfort all the year round. Two double bedrooms, two bath/shower rooms (one en-suite) and a large living area on a single level provide a wonderfully well-equipped, spacious, and peaceful place to stay.
The Malthouse near Norwich lies down a very quiet lane just over a mile from Reepham, which has a beautiful Georgian market place. Just over 100 yards from The Malthouse is the Marriott’s Way, a former railway transformed into a 26 mile ‘green corridor’ to Norwich
. This area is exceptionally rich in historic towns, buildings and National Trust sites with Holt
, Blickling, Felbrigg and Norwich of exceptional interest. Cromer
and the beautiful North Norfolk coast can be reached in 40 minutes.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps three guests.
- Two double bedrooms.
- One en-suite bathroom and a further separate shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- South-facing gravelled patio with garden furniture, plus access to a wooded grassed, enclosed garden.
- Off road private parking for two vehicles.
- Unfortunately no pets allowed.
- Whilst a small baby in own moses basket is welcome, sadly the property is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Oil-fired central heating.
- Electric oven with ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Flatscreen Freeview television, DVD/Blu-ray, Audio Radio/CD/MP3 dock.
- Garden includes owners’ picturesque traditional Norfolk Shepherd’s Hut.
- The outlook is entirely rural and mostly wooded; pheasant, owls and hares are frequently seen in the vicinity. There is no ambient light.
Accommodation at The Malthouse
Ground floor: Kitchen/dining room, utility room, sitting room with wood burning stove.
Master bedroom with 6' bed and an en-suite bathroom. Second double bedroom with 4' bed and separate shower room.
Oil-fired central heating.
Electric oven with ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave
Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
Flatscreen Freeview TV, DVD/Blu-ray, Audio Radio/CD/MP3 dock.
The outlook is entirely rural and mostly wooded; pheasant, owls and hares are frequently seen in the vicinity. There is no ambient light. Due to the proximity of woodland, regrettably no open fires or fireworks.
The garden does include the owners’ picturesque traditional Norfolk Shepherd’s Hut.
National Trust properties near The Malthouse
Tourist attractions near The Malthouse
Towns near The Malthouse
These lodges are within 30 miles of The Malthouse