On the border of Somerset and Devon is where you'll find Whipcott Water. These luxury lodges sleep between 4 and 6 people, and all lodges have an outdoor hot tub. Although Whipcott Water is rural idyll, it's only 10 minutes from the M5, making this park easily accessible. For a truly luxurious lodge holiday in Somerset, it's worth looking at Whipcott Water.
Holiday homes at Whipcott Water
The following holiday homes are available at Whipcott Water:
Facilities at Whipcott Water
- Paddock (LP3885) is a Lodge and sleeps 4 people
- Flare (LP1507) is a Lodge and sleeps 4 people
- Barge (LP2674) is a Lodge and sleeps 4 people
- Hopper (LP1825) is a Lodge and sleeps 4 people
- Wicket (LP2595) is a Lodge and sleeps 6 people
- Wharf (LP3453) is a Lodge and sleeps 4 people
- Towpath (LP2277) is a Lodge and sleeps 6 people
- Hilltop (LP7044) is a Bungalow and sleeps Sleeps 2 people
Restaurant, Walking, Hot tub, Pets allowed, Pet friendly.
For a better idea of where Whipcott Water is, you can see Whipcott Water on the map
below - as well as other lodges in the area.
These are all the lodges available at Whipcott Water
Find out more about Whipcott Water in Somerset
Little Whipcott Heights on the map
= Whipcott Water on the map
= Other lodges near Whipcott Water
Other lodges in the area
If you're looking for lodges around Whipcott Water, you maybe interested in these.
There are 20
lodge parks within 30
miles of Whipcott Water.
These lodges are within 30 miles of Whipcott Water