There are 215
holiday cottages near Drayton Manor
in near Tamworth.
Drayton Manor is one the UKs favourite theme parks; and a perfect place to spend the day while staying in a holiday cottage in the area. Drayton Manor has a whole host of rides and attractions to keep you and your family busy.
Drayton manor is set in 280 acres of lakes and parkland, and has some of the biggest, wettest and scariest rides you can hope for.
- Apocalypse - stand up tower drop.
- Shockwave - Europe’s only stand up rollercoaster
- Stormforce 10 - has been called the best water ride in the country
- Maelstrom - is the only gyro swing to make you face outwards
- Pandemonium - turns your world upside down
- G-Force - a rollercoaster to beat all other rollercoasters!
Does that sound a bit too much? Well, there are plenty of other family attractions and entertainment to choose from...
- Excalibur - a Dragon’s Tale
- The Pirate Adventure
- Drayton Manor’s live theatres
- The Drunken Barrels
- Thomas Land is jam packed with rides just for younger children.
Don’t forget about Drayton Manor Zoo. There are over one hundred species to see; from throughout the world.
Have you got some younger children to entertain? Well, Thomas Land could be for you. Thomas Land is a new experience at Drayton Manor Park. There are 12 rides and an indoor play area, all situated in six thousand square metres of park land.
If you can't find a cottage which suits your requirements, have a look at some of the holiday lodges near Drayton Manor
available. Or why
not try the cottage search
page, which allows you to find a cottage near specific towns and attractions.